Pl. post your interview exp at STANFORD

Started by Demo111
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Demo111 said:
Do they ask any tricky or medical Qs.

Thnx 😕 😕 😕


Demo, why don't you post YOUR reviews? Surely Stanford is not the only program where you are interviewing. I will post my account of my interview at Stanford sometime in the next week. In the meantime, it would be nice if those who have been leeching to date contributed.
 
I agree with this, it seems that, me, Hurricane, Norto, Mosche and a couple of others are the only ones that layed ourselves out there posting (and some yeah you AT! have even taken their posts DOWN!)- I think others could post as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sure and u r correct. I hv posted my experience before. pl. go back in interview exp and you can see there my posts
 
Doc Samson said:
Ummm... clicking on your profile, it seems that you have posted exactly twice... both in this thread. Pants on fire?


👍 👍 🙄