places to live by Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureMrs.DDS

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of any nice places to live around Case. I would really, really like a garage. At some point I think I want a dog too, but it's not a mandatory. I wanna stay relatively close to the school and somewhere nice. Let me have your suggestions!

Thanks!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

FutureMrs.DDS said:
I was wondering if anyone knows of any nice places to live around Case. I would really, really like a garage. At some point I think I want a dog too, but it's not a mandatory. I wanna stay relatively close to the school and somewhere nice. Let me have your suggestions!

Thanks!

hey girly whats up!! :love:

You dont need a dog :eek:

FutureMrs.DDS said:

Thanks!

There are tons of apartments within walking distance to Case. Many of them were discussed in depth last year on this board. Just do the search and post your specific question.

Members don't see this ad :)
HuyetKiem said:
There are tons of apartments within walking distance to Case. Many of them were discussed in depth last year on this board. Just do the search and post your specific question.

I did a search and everything seems to be a lot more expensive around the school. Does anyone live in Shaker Heights or Cleveland Heights? I'm assuming those are the closest subarb-like areas around the school.

When did you start looking for an apartment? I just signed a 7 month lease here in Dallas, so my lease will be up July 8th. Should I go to Cleveland in May and look? Is March too soon?

If you're in dental school how do they rent it out to you if you don't have any income? Do you have to receive your financial aid first?

When did you apply for financial aid? Did you apply for any scholarships? From where?

I live in Cleveland Heights about 15-20 min walking distance from Case. Honestly, it is very difficult to find a nice place very close to Case and relatively cheap. It took me almost 4 months to find the place were we live right now. Try searching Case bulletin board for ads.