Places to Observe/Shadow in Chicago?

Started by aczerniak
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aczerniak

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any one know of any great places or people they have shadowed before for in the chicago area? I am trying to narrow my search a bit since there are so many places to call and ask.

thanks!
 
There are really no great places. Well you could check out RIC in Chicago. But I would just visit some clinics nearby and ask if you could observe there. Get a wide variety of settings too.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
RIC was the first place I checked because I work at Northwestern but they have a HUGE waiting list that i've been on forever :-/.
 
Yeah in that case try some hospitals and outpatient clinics in your area, even nursing homes. I feel it's better to go directly rather than call.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2