Placing deposit for seat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pandemicpremed97

Reaction score
Can I place a deposit at 2 DO schools if I’m not sure which to go to..

I don’t want to take two seats to be greedy and already gave other a’s up so other students can get some peace.

It’s just that one option is super expensive and I can onlygo there if one of my business models works out but I won’t know for a few months. If the money doesnt come in Id have to go to the other school.

Members don't see this ad.

It’s your money. Spend it as you choose.

Reactions: 1 user
Can I place a deposit at 2 DO schools if I’m not sure which to go to..

I don’t want to take two seats to be greedy and already gave other a’s up so other students can get some peace.

It’s just that one option is super expensive and I can onlygo there if one of my business models works out but I won’t know for a few months. If the money doesnt come in Id have to go to the other school.
Yes, you can place a deposit at as many schools for which you have money to pay for a seat.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think at some point in late spring AACOMAS or whatever it’s called runs some kind of report that sees if you’re holding onto more than one and makes you pick.

Reactions: 1 users
Either way, class seats get filled all the way up to the first week of classes. You won’t be screwing anyone over, just giving someone a nice yearly bonus hahaha *cries in osteopathic tuition*

For now, you’re fine. You earned two spots by being a good applicant, so you earned the chance to have options and see how it goes.

Come April/May, it becomes greedy. Make a pick and give somebody else a shot (with time to logistically make it work).