Step I Plan Step 1

Started by bond80009
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bond80009

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am second year student and will be taking step 1 in 2.5 months. My background knowledge is relatively poor. I already finished Pathoma.
My plan is to study First Aid, Uworld, BRS physiology. Should I add any additional resource.
 
Hi,

I am second year student and will be taking step 1 in 2.5 months. My background knowledge is relatively poor. I already finished Pathoma.
My plan is to study First Aid, Uworld, BRS physiology. Should I add any additional resource.

Also a 2nd year taking it in 2.5 months; the advice I've seen everywhere on here and received from MS3s I know is that the 4 sources you've listed are plenty sufficient. I personally have also used SketchyMicro and found that helpful, but obviously since I haven't taken the test i can't yet say if it should be deemed essential.