Planned Classes in PharmCAS

Started by Nottingham
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nottingham

Accepted Pharmacy Student
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just mostly finished the drudging task of inputting my transcript into PharmCAS. I also put in my planned courses for next spring and summer and ran into a dilemma. Due to family constraints, I have taken all of the prereqs at a local CC. One of the schools I'm appling to requires Biochemistry. My CC does not offer Biochemistry, so I was planning to find another local college to take just this course over next summer. I haven't found a school yet, so how do I input this 'intent to take this class' into pharmCAS?
 
I just mostly finished the drudging task of inputting my transcript into PharmCAS. I also put in my planned courses for next spring and summer and ran into a dilemma. Due to family constraints, I have taken all of the prereqs at a local CC. One of the schools I'm appling to requires Biochemistry. My CC does not offer Biochemistry, so I was planning to find another local college to take just this course over next summer. I haven't found a school yet, so how do I input this 'intent to take this class' into pharmCAS?

You have to find a college that offers Biochemistry first, then you can make changes to your PharmCAS application. Or, you can call PharmCAS and ask them for assistance.