Planned courses question!

Started by kies89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kies89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am possibly planning to take a English course and microeconomics in 2015 (spring and summer likely), before i enter pharmacy school if i get accepted.

But i am not 100% sure which course i will be taking (for English), and which college i will be taking it from.
Also it wont let me select 2015 for planned courses


In this case, What should i do? I have to list all possibly pre-reqs in order to meet requirement for schools i am applying right? Can i make changes later once i submit the pharmcas application?
 
I am possibly planning to take a English course and microeconomics in 2015 (spring and summer likely), before i enter pharmacy school if i get accepted.

But i am not 100% sure which course i will be taking (for English), and which college i will be taking it from.
Also it wont let me select 2015 for planned courses


In this case, What should i do? I have to list all possibly pre-reqs in order to meet requirement for schools i am applying right? Can i make changes later once i submit the pharmcas application?

I'm pretty sure that summer 2015 courses are not allowed.... Double check w/ the schools you are applying to.
 
I'm pretty sure that summer 2015 courses are not allowed.... Double check w/ the schools you are applying to.


they said summer before orientation is fine sinve it is just english class.
also for spring quarter it wont let me select 2015 though..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
weird... I'm able to select spring 2015 as a planned course >_<
i tried again after seeing your reply but it still says "Year should be between 2013 and 2014" in red color lol

oh i think it's because i attended my community college from 2013 to 2014. i guess i put 2013-2015 as attending years.