Planned Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

selldrugs22

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys. So I already have taken ochem 1 &2, gen chem 1&2, all math prereqs, biology 1&2, and physics 1&2. I will be applying at the end of summer for next fall. At the time of application, the courses I will not have completed are biochem and microbiology. I will list these under the 'planned courses' section. Will this greatly reduce my chances if the admission commitees dont have a grade for these two classes?
 
Depends on the school and the rest of your app but you should be fine... I had 5 courses in the 'planned courses' section when I applied in August/September and was still accepted in October.
 
Most students are accepted before completing every required course, though holding a degree at the time of applying is an advantage (depending on the school).