Planned Courses

Started by mav224
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mav224

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on taking courses during the fall and spring for next year but am not able to register for courses yet. I also have not been accepted to the school that I would like to take the courses at. I was wondering how I would put this on my application? Should I wait to do an academic update because as of now it is not guaranteed I will be able to take the courses I am planning on? I am planning on taking anatomy in the fall which is a required courses for some of the schools I am applying to. If I do not mention that I am planning on taking it yet then I do not want it to negatively effect my application.