Planned Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Balliamo402

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The instructions for the coursework section say to include all courses planned through the completion of the summer 2013 term, even those we have not yet registered for. At this point, I do not know what classes I plan to take in the spring 2013 semester. What should I do? Should I leave out that semester entirely (since it won't let me e-submit unless I have a course for each session)?
 
make sure you have your prereqs filled in there somewhere and the rest of your undergrad required classes for your degree. You should have some idea what that might look like. Or fill in with some prereqs w/ C grades that you "plan" to retake...........you aren't required to stick to this plan and will update fall and spring with the academic update in Dec/Jan.
 
Thank you so much. That's what I was wondering about too - would we be permitted to edit the course title? I know which subject areas I'll be taking courses in, but not the names of the courses exactly (as yet).