China and Eastern Asia planning on taking the USMLE step 1 soon.. help!

Started by elatedMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elatedMD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im ans ms freshie, currently attending a philippine med school, thinking about taking the USMLE step 1 in about 2 years time but have absolutely no idea what im gonna go into.. where do i take the licensing exam, what do i do (registration process and stuffs), those who have taken the exam before, i need help from you guys... thanks and best of luck to all of us 🙂
 
You are in the wrong thread. Read the USMLE step 1 thread. It'll tell you everything you need to know.
 
As a Fil-Am medical student in the US, Step I required a good deal of studying for me. Try going to usmle.org and read up on all of the stuff regarding registration and other information on Step I. Personally, I used two sources to study for Step I......Kaplan Qbank and First Aid for the Boards. For Step 2Ck/CS, I used different sources. Best of luck to you! :luck: