Plans for summer?

Started by thanawalt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

During summer 2008, I will

  • Go to summer school - pre-req classes

    Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Go to summer school - classes for bachelors

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Relax before more undergrad courses in the fall

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Relax before matriculating in the fall

    Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Work

    Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Work + summer school

    Votes: 13 26.5%

  • Total voters
    49

thanawalt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sure everyone on SDN has been studying hard.

Not looking for advice, just interested.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm lucky - I get to travel for a month and then coming back to work then pharm school. But the highlight is going to New Zealand, then Bangkok, then Melbourne then home, in that order. =) 20days left! I'm soooooooo excited.