plant biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oprah

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this message is for those that have taken the actual dat

i've been practicing kaplan problems and there seems to be quite a bit of plant biology, how much of this stuff will be on the actual dat

from your experience, do you remember any of these types of problems, and how many you had, and the difficulty of the problems

spank you

Members don't see this ad.

I had 1 or 2 plant questions, i think.

Very easy though...just know basic anatomy and features.

Rezdawg said:
I had 1 or 2 plant questions, i think.

Very easy though...just know basic anatomy and features.

thanks, i was about to take plant biology over the summer, so i feel better prepared for that section - but i didn't :)

for the bio section, i feel i'm fairly well prepared, just need a little review, but i've taken the following classes during Under Grad:

bio 1
bio 2
microbio
physiology
zoology, introduction to
population genetics
anatomy
anatomy and phsyiology
comparative anatomy
evolution
animal behavior
ecology
cellular biology
genetics, molecualr
genetics, prinsiples of
histology
immunology
animal development
embryology
neuroscience

Bio GPA (classes above) = 3.46 :scared: :laugh:

the only class i feel i needed to take, was PLANT BIOLOGY - then i would consider myself complete regarding the biology section :(

Oh well...but I really want to do well in the BIOLOGY section on the DAT!!!

I would be happy with anything greater than 25 :)

Oprah said:
thanks, i was about to take plant biology over the summer, so i feel better prepared for that section - but i didn't :)

for the bio section, i feel i'm fairly well prepared, just need a little review, but i've taken the following classes during Under Grad:

bio 1
bio 2
microbio
physiology
zoology, introduction to
population genetics
anatomy
anatomy and phsyiology
comparative anatomy
evolution
animal behavior
ecology
cellular biology
genetics, molecualr
genetics, prinsiples of
histology
immunology
animal development
embryology
neuroscience

Bio GPA (classes above) = 3.46 :scared: :laugh:

the only class i feel i needed to take, was PLANT BIOLOGY - then i would consider myself complete regarding the biology section :(

Oh well...but I really want to do well in the BIOLOGY section on the DAT!!!

I would be happy with anything greater than 25 :)

oh my god..u listed all ur courses. :thumbup:

Oprah said:
this message is for those that have taken the actual dat

i've been practicing kaplan problems and there seems to be quite a bit of plant biology, how much of this stuff will be on the actual dat

from your experience, do you remember any of these types of problems, and how many you had, and the difficulty of the problems

spank you

A few of my friends said that they love to test you on photosynthesis and the requirements for photosynthesis. Also, plant organs (anther, stamen, filament and stuff like that is common to appear).

buds