Plants chapter on Cliffs bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This chapter on plants is making me reconsider dentistry.

In all seriousness though, this is ridiculously detailed! Any tips on how to approach it? I know the basics, but the book has so much detail on development, transport, hormones(dafuq)

Would they really have a question on a specific detail or can we be safe by sticking to main points?

Members don't see this ad.

Plants are one of if not the lowest yield topic in the Bio section. Learn the major components of the chapter, be sure to read over it a few times to be familiar with the terms but I wouldn't stress it. Yes, they can of course ask you about it, but it might not be worth your time.

Plants are one of if not the lowest yield topic in the Bio section. Learn the major components of the chapter, be sure to read over it a few times to be familiar with the terms but I wouldn't stress it. Yes, they can of course ask you about it, but it might not be worth your time.

That's what I wanted to hear. haha

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the replies! I feel much better now. I couldn't even concentrate on reading the damn chapter because I kept thinking "this is nucking futs"

just read it as if you were reading an article. You should however know photosynthesis stuff.

Learn the basics: end products of photosynthesis, some plant hormones/growth factors, and circulation.

I would definitely make sure you understand photosynthesis.

This particular chapter that I mentioned doesn't actually talk about photosynthesis. The chapter with photosynthesis was actually very doable and def excited my electrons to a higher level if you know what I mean xD