plants on DAT

Started by the3rdi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

the3rdi

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alright,

im takin dat in a month or so, feelin confident...how much of this plant material can i continue not studying...waste of brain, or worth my time?

peace- your3rd-I
 
I think it is both: a huge waste of time, but also worth your while.

It just depends on how your exam breaks down. I had 3 or 4 plant questions on my bio section. Missing 3 or 4 questions could bring your score down from a 22 to a 19. Of course, if you don't miss ANY other questions, then you'd probably end up with a 23 or higher if you only miss 3 or 4 plant questions.

How well do you know the other stuff? If I were you, I'd learn it by heart. You never know what your bio section will be comprised of. It would be tragic to find 10+ plant questions on your exam!
 
i know the general bio material well, well...as well as kaplan prescribes- 10+, there's no need for that nonsense--

what can i do to buff up my math without using a calculator?...american schooling made me lazy and forced me to punch in 1+1. ive been doing well on kaplan diags but i hear thats pretty deflated in difficulty...i find most qs to have at least 2 eliminable answers so that's where my confidence is comming from- hope itll carry through july, cross my fingers hope to my3rdeye...

the3rdI