Plateau

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Real Name

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've reached a plateau. The CBSE I took almost 3 weeks ago said my score was the equivalent of a 230. I have been doing UWORLD and have been consistently getting the same percentage right since then, which is 63% (I take a 30 question block once a day and have done about 20% of it). I have been studying since Jan. I finished Kaplan Q bank on April 1st. I'm almost done with FA. I start DIT on May 10. My exam is on June 11. I do not want to go into anything very competitive, so my goal is a 240. What are some things I can do to overcome my plateau? Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't worry if your UW scores are leveling off as each block you do does not really enhance the knowledge tested in subsequent blocks.

As long as you think you are learning new things, keep going, and don't preoccupy yourself with prognostication.

are you learning the material...like understanding it or are you memorizing

there's a humongous difference...if you continually try to increase understanding your score should be going up and no matter what question is thrown at you you will be able to reason it out...

listen to goljan, and when i mean listen- really listen to him and understand him...honestly he is the key to this exam