Please advice!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prettyindia

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends..

I need your valuable advice ..
I am an international dentist struggling to achieve my dream ( to get into dental school)
I want to knw any dental school given admission to a student with toefl score 85

I tried so many times but never able to get more than 85.

If you are one among or you knw anyone got into program ..pls let me know..

thanks in advance..

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, you should first try to clear the board exam. If you are done with it, try to improve your score bcoz most of the dental schools require good toefl score. Also apply to those dental schools whose toefl requirement meet your score. Go to individual dental school website to know the toefl requirements. Visit adea- caapid website to directly view the schools. I would only suggest you to improve your score so that your chances to get into a dental school increases. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks a lot Dentalbuzz..
You wont believe me I took 6 times.. always gt around 83-85 range.. dont know how to improve...
I am done with board exams.. now working as a dental assistant..

Members don't see this ad :)
My advice is to get an English tutor. I have a friend who took the TOEFL three times. They first scored an 88. Then an 89. After the 89, she started going to a tutor once per week and took the test again. Five weeks after scoring the 89, she got a 100. She applied to schools with the 100 and so far has 4 interviews.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks a lot for the valuable information.. I will do tht...
I have a question the instructor your friend selected is English teacher or TOEFL instructor? Thanks again