Please Be Honest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i AM TAKING THE EXAM IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS, I HAVE WENT THR, DESTROYER ONCE, AND IT WAS TOUGH, FOR SURE I NEED TO LOOK AT IT AGAIN FOR LIKE 10 DAYS, AND I ALSO HAVE TOPSCORER, DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT I JUST WAIT TO TAKE THE TOPSCORER EXAM ALL AT ONCE BEFORE EXAM, OR TAKE THEM NOW IN BETWEEN. THE PROBLEM I WANT TO TAKE THEM IN THE END AFTER COMPLETING EVERYTHING, HOWEVER ONE DRAW BACK IS THAT I ONLY CAN DO THEM ONCE. AND IF I DO THEM NOW, THAT MEANS I WILL BE REPEATING THEM THE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAM, AND REALLY I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS WHICH WILL NOT TELL ME WHERE IM STANDING THE FEW DAYS BEF THE EXAM.

TAKE CARE!

Members don't see this ad.

i AM TAKING THE EXAM IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS, I HAVE WENT THR, DESTROYER ONCE, AND IT WAS TOUGH, FOR SURE I NEED TO LOOK AT IT AGAIN FOR LIKE 10 DAYS, AND I ALSO HAVE TOPSCORER, DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT I JUST WAIT TO TAKE THE TOPSCORER EXAM ALL AT ONCE BEFORE EXAM, OR TAKE THEM NOW IN BETWEEN. THE PROBLEM I WANT TO TAKE THEM IN THE END AFTER COMPLETING EVERYTHING, HOWEVER ONE DRAW BACK IS THAT I ONLY CAN DO THEM ONCE. AND IF I DO THEM NOW, THAT MEANS I WILL BE REPEATING THEM THE WEEK BEFORE THE EXAM, AND REALLY I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS WHICH WILL NOT TELL ME WHERE IM STANDING THE FEW DAYS BEF THE EXAM.

TAKE CARE!
uh.. Topscore, you can take it over and over and over and over and over.

Achiever, just make another copy of the DAT Achiever directory... c:\program files\DAT Achiever

What I've been doing is taking an Achiever test every Friday and a TopScore test every Monday for the last three weeks before my test. This Friday, I am going to be taking Achiever#3, on Monday I'll be taking Topscore #3, and on Wednesday the real thing.

I don't think waiting until the very end to take your practice tests is a good idea. After taking a practice exam, you will find out what you already know and what you need to brush up on.

You have 3 weeks to study and three more practice tests? I would do what you planned on doing. Study for 10 days, then take one practice test. That will leave you 11 more days to take the other two tests while reviewing and studying. Maybe take the third test 2 or 3 days before the big day and leave the day before for relaxing and chillin'. Good luck and stay calm during the test.

My test is on next monday. I started topscore and achiever (alternating like t1 a1 t2 a2) on last saturday. I have been doing one practice test a day after work (9-5). It's working for me. My scores pretty consistent... I just scored 16 on bio on achiever 3. Hella frigging hard.