PLEASE HELP, Anyone Interview at UIC CHICAGO already........please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anxiousmed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an interview tom morning at UIC Chicago campus. My letter to CONFIRM the interview with details (time, location, etc) never came yet. All I have is the interview invite. I remember her saying that its at 900am, anyone can confirm that from a previous interview..and the LOCATIOn.....I HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT.....i'll be up until someone posts,
VERY ANXIOUS

Members don't see this ad.

dude,

I just answered your question in your original thread so I don't understand why you created a new one. Perhaps interview anxiety is overtaking you. ;)

I interviewed in September, here's what my confirmation letter said:

Time: 9:00 AM

Place: College of Medicine West Building
1853 or 1819 West Polk Street,
Room 119 (Faculty Alumni Center)

My letter had a typo so I'm not sure if it's 1853 or 1819. In any case walk along Polk Street and there should be a sign outside saying its the College of Medicine West building or something like that.

Good Luck!

HEY EXPLOSIVO, I OWE YOU BIG timE. THANKS , somehow i completely overllooked the other thread....thanks once agaiin, if you have any other special advice on questions or anything, let me know...you are a saviour!
Anxious