Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

PLEASE HELP, Anyone Interview at UIC CHICAGO already........please help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by anxiousmed, Nov 7, 2002.

1. anxiousmed

anxiousmed Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys, I have an interview tom morning at UIC Chicago campus. My letter to CONFIRM the interview with details (time, location, etc) never came yet. All I have is the interview invite. I remember her saying that its at 900am, anyone can confirm that from a previous interview..and the LOCATIOn.....I HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT.....i'll be up until someone posts,
    VERY ANXIOUS

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    15+ Year Member

dude,

I just answered your question in your original thread so I don't understand why you created a new one. Perhaps interview anxiety is overtaking you. ;)

I interviewed in September, here's what my confirmation letter said:

Time: 9:00 AM

Place: College of Medicine West Building
    1853 or 1819 West Polk Street,
    Room 119 (Faculty Alumni Center)

My letter had a typo so I'm not sure if it's 1853 or 1819. In any case walk along Polk Street and there should be a sign outside saying its the College of Medicine West building or something like that.

Good Luck!

3. anxiousmed

anxiousmed Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

HEY EXPLOSIVO, I OWE YOU BIG timE. THANKS , somehow i completely overllooked the other thread....thanks once agaiin, if you have any other special advice on questions or anything, let me know...you are a saviour!
    Anxious

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...