Please help: ARIZONA OR CASE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prays4snow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help I want to know more about why people would choose Arizona or Case.
-I really liked both schools when I interviewed there.
-I know they have different styles of teaching but I actually liked both.
-I know I like the location of AZ.
-Any info would be helpful. Any information as far as difference in price between the two would be great to know as well.

Good luck everybody:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

I'll vote!

Arizona:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, but only because i hate PBL. Also, it seems like tuition is cheaper according to predents.com, and you like the location!

i dont know anything about Arizona but i know that first year here is really laid back and not very hard to date. we dont have class all day every day we get to do a lot of clinical stuff and you do most of your learning on your own in the PBL style which turns out not to be too bad. I hated it at first but it saves a lot of time that you waste sitting in class all day having someone read you a power point. we have about 6-7 tests per semester and only during finals week do you have two in one week and even then it is not bad. but i have only been here for about 1 1/4 semesters so i dont know the whole story. hope that helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll vote!

Arizona:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:, but only because i hate PBL. Also, it seems like tuition is cheaper according to predents.com, and you like the location!

I agree! Arizona all the way! The facilities are new, great location, area better then Cleveland (to me at least), no PBL crutch, cheaper, good luck!

and case is pass/fail

Thanks all, this information is great, and keep it comming I know it will help a ton.
Thanks
scotty

Don't come here to Arizona if you're praying 4 snow! :laugh:

I like to golf as much as I like to ski. Az is so good for that!