please help asap for crackthenbde scoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mn2810

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My husband got 63percentile in crack the nbde software but scoring around 70-75% in asda.
he has exam in two days and he is confused now . Because he thinks he will fail as he is not able to score good in crack the nbde software.
I told him questions in that software is really hard but he wants to know what you guys think.
Please help,
what do you think how much should you score in this software?

Members don't see this ad.

Make him a drink and ask to relax. He is doing fine, but in any case it is too late and counterproductive to become anxious

he is saying he wants to change the date. because now he is thinking he is not ready at all

Members don't see this ad :)
Crack the nbde is hard compare to actual exam.
So just ask him to give it a shot... It is stressful but I felt it was much easier..

If he has this option and feels that anxious, maybe it is better to postpone, after all the exam is not cheap and very stressful. Part 2 I also found very difficult physically. Personally I decided to prepare well and do it just ones. I did not use this software, just knew that I know material fairly well. During exam I marked questions as I went and had about 1/3 each of "know", "not sure", "do not know at all". Passed both

Reactions: 1 user
he should be fine. When i did the ASAD i only got scores around 68%. But i passed part I and part II once. With an average score at 70-75%, he still has big chance to pass the test. Just go and try it.

Reactions: 1 user