Please help guys :( I m freaking out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iroteaser

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it too late to apply?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I missed the part where you told us why you were worried. I think you are fine! Your DAT scores are great!

This may be little difficult thread to help. I have a b.s in immunology from Melbourne Australia which is equivalent to an American degree. My gpa was 2.8, this was in 2007. I was working and studying at the same time. I took pre dental courses from Rutgers and maintained a science gpa of 3.29 and 4.0 at a community college for two semesters where I rook chemistry and English classes only. I have over 150 hours of shadowing work. 5 recommendation letter and I m going through a pre health society. I have an interview with them on 29 august. I took my dat and this was my break down of the scores.
PA: 19
QR: 17
RC: 19
Bio: 20
Che: 20
Org: 25
Ts : 21
AA: 20

I am a new jersey resident. Where should I apply guys? Please help!!

Thank you guys, someone on the other thread told me that I m too late for this cycle. Is that true ? I m submitting my application today! I took lot of time to wrote my personal statement. Where should I apply guys ? How many schools? I m little shy on money :(