Please help!!!! Letter of recommendation concern :(

Started by A1235
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A1235

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am a re-applicant this year and have been working as a physical therapy aide this past year (a new addition to my application). I made sure to ask a PT from work for a recommendation letter this year in order to highlight a new experience.

She sent me the letter she submitted. It sounds strong and very confident in context. However my only concern is that it is short! Only 3 short paragraphs (about half a page) .... am I just freaking out for no reason? I don't want it to reflect poorly by having a short letter of recommendation. Does the length matter? Does anyone have any insite on this? Thank you 🙁