Please help.. low nbme scores..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrImg2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Feeling kinda down..

I took nbme 13 offline, 2 months ago and got 29 mistakes

I took online nbme 15 2 weeks back, got 29 mistakes 230 predicted.

Gave nbme 12 offline just now, 28 mistakes. Each block im getting about 7 to 10 wrong average.

I am doing my second pass of uworld right now.

My target score was 250+ when i started out.. but feeling very discouraged right now.. if anyone can tell me how to improve my scores, reply below

What should I hope for and do you truly believe I have such a scope to improve to 250s and please point to experiences that are similar to my track record and please share your experience..

My slot is booked for aug, sept and oct

Thank you very much.

Members don't see this ad.

I don’t have advice for you since I am still waiting for my score to come back but idt a 230 on NBME consider as low NBME score.

After I finished uworld my score jumped 17 points on my nbmes. After I finished usmlerx my score jumped another 16 points. If you have time for another qbank I thought usmlerx was pretty good. Definitely helped me get questions/facts/concepts on the real exam that uworld didn't have/or didn't stress.

Members don't see this ad :)
After I finished uworld my score jumped 17 points on my nbmes. After I finished usmlerx my score jumped another 16 points. If you have time for another qbank I thought usmlerx was pretty good. Definitely helped me get questions/facts/concepts on the real exam that uworld didn't have/or didn't stress.

Okay thank you. How long will USMLE Rx take to complete? If you dont mind, can you shoot me a PM of your nbme scores. Or you can put them here for others to refer.