Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Please help me answer this question

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by DannyPx, Nov 12, 2005.

1. DannyPx

DannyPx Member
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Good people, I feel so happy knowing that I have reliable people in this forum that I could always count on in situations like this.

Please do know that I am asking this question in all sincerity 'cos I have vague answer to offer if it comes my way.

If you go for a pharmacy school interview and they ask you why Pharmacy school instead of Medical school?
    Please feel very free to offer as many answers as possible.

Thanks every body!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BelowTheMean

BelowTheMean Member
    10+ Year Member

What makes you like pharmacy over medical school. Elaborate on that and you should be fine.

3. Drey234

Drey234 Junior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Isnt that just a complex version of "Why do you want to be a pharmacist?" I mean pharmacy school is for pharmacists and medical school... is for pretty much everything else involving medicine. Maybe im misunderstanding the question?

4. imperial frog

imperial frog Pharm.D
    5+ Year Member

Tell them you never thought about going to med school in the first place so there was never a decision to be made.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...