Please help me answer this question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DannyPx

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good people, I feel so happy knowing that I have reliable people in this forum that I could always count on in situations like this.

Please do know that I am asking this question in all sincerity 'cos I have vague answer to offer if it comes my way.

If you go for a pharmacy school interview and they ask you why Pharmacy school instead of Medical school?
Please feel very free to offer as many answers as possible.

Thanks every body!

Members don't see this ad.

DannyPx said:
Good people, I feel so happy knowing that I have reliable people in this forum that I could always count on in situations like this.

Please do know that I am asking this question in all sincerity 'cos I have vague answer to offer if it comes my way.

If you go for a pharmacy school interview and they ask you why Pharmacy school instead of Medical school?
Please feel very free to offer as many answers as possible.

Thanks every body!

What makes you like pharmacy over medical school. Elaborate on that and you should be fine.

Isnt that just a complex version of "Why do you want to be a pharmacist?" I mean pharmacy school is for pharmacists and medical school... is for pretty much everything else involving medicine. Maybe im misunderstanding the question?

Tell them you never thought about going to med school in the first place so there was never a decision to be made.