Please help me before Tuesday!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iwannapushpills

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my university is currently offering the Kaplan Pcat course at my campus for half the price, and the courses are actually taught in the campus as well. I need to know if those that took the course thought it was worth it because 750.00 is still a lot of money. I have looked around in the forum and have not seen much on it. If not I was thinking of just ordering the collins course, but was wondering if having an actual person teach you made the difference. I have to pay by Tuesday if I do decide to take the Kaplan course so your honest response would be very appreciated.
 
There are plenty of recent posts that talk about the Kaplan course. I took and I bash it a lot.

Overall though, I would not recommend it BUT if you are only paying $750 for it, maybe it is worth it. Especially, if you are going to take the Oct test and you are taking classes at the same time. The course will keep you accountable and on track in your studies. It will force you to study and be on track for the test. That alone could be worth the $750, maybe. My instructor was bad but others say that had good instructors, so you get to ask questions and get live explainations.

Or you can buy the Kaplan PCAT book, a ochem review book and pay a buddy $100 to kick you in the nuts everytime you don't study and keep on track for the October PCAT. Then you save big bucks. :meanie:
 
my university is currently offering the Kaplan Pcat course at my campus for half the price, and the courses are actually taught in the campus as well. I need to know if those that took the course thought it was worth it because 750.00 is still a lot of money. I have looked around in the forum and have not seen much on it. If not I was thinking of just ordering the collins course, but was wondering if having an actual person teach you made the difference. I have to pay by Tuesday if I do decide to take the Kaplan course so your honest response would be very appreciated.
.

NO matter of what it is, it is wasted of money. Due to the Pcat changing in revision, I do not think that kaplan will help u much. Order Dr. Collin materials. It worths the money because u know exactly what u need to focus on studying.