trimbak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hey guys,

i m an internationally trained dentist. have applied for AEGD in uni. of rochester, NY. have interview on 2nd dec.
can neone tell me what type of questions they ask in such interviews, this is my first time interview for masters degree.

please let me know whatever u know.

i have posted this message several times, no one is helping me out.
really looking forward for ur reply.

thanku

S

samiksha

hi
justed wanted to wish u good luck!

trimbak said:
hey guys,

i m an internationally trained dentist. have applied for AEGD in uni. of rochester, NY. have interview on 2nd dec.
can neone tell me what type of questions they ask in such interviews, this is my first time interview for masters degree.

thanku

black bear

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2002
Visit site
Status
Good luck, AEGD is a good program to later try to get your license somewhere in the states.
Best wishes.

About the Ads
S

samiksha

Hi Trimbak,
Please share your experiences at the interview so that everyone can get an idea of how it goes and learn from your experience.

trimbak said:
hey guys,

thanku

sp78

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hi trimbark,

How was the interview ...i have recently joined the forum.please let me know how was it ?i gave it last year.we can share the experience.Please reply.

trimbak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2005
Status
Dental Student
sp78 said:
hi trimbark,

How was the interview ...i have recently joined the forum.please let me know how was it ?i gave it last year.we can share the experience.Please reply.

hi there,

my interview was ok. it was a personal interview, asked all general questions.

where did u applied last year n how was it ? i m an international dentist. i was looking for 2 year program so that i can get licence to practice in certain state. i found only one such program in rochester that accepts foreign dentist n that offers 2 years of AEGD.

do u know ne other school that offers 2 year AEGD or ne other program for foreign dentist ? please share ur knowledge with me, i will truely appriciate it.

sasikala

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
Status
Dental Student
Hi,
I am an international student applied for Aegd Rochester. I went for interview on dec 6. How did you do the interview.
bye
sashi.
trimbak said:
hey guys,

thanku

trimbak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2005
Status
Dental Student
sasikala said:
Hi,
I am an international student applied for Aegd Rochester. I went for interview on dec 6. How did you do the interview.
bye
sashi.

hi sashi,

my interview was ok. had to wait for 4 hrs for the interviewer. otherwise it was fine. how was ur's ? when will u let u know abt its result ?
did u apply to ne other school for AEGD ?

swetha_dentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2005
Status
Dental Student
Hi,
interview wasgood. they asked all general questions.they will inform us about the selection in the feb ending.i dint apply for any other school how about u? u dont have anyn plan to write nbde? or write in the mean while?pm me, bye
trimbak said:
hi sashi,

my interview was ok. had to wait for 4 hrs for the interviewer. otherwise it was fine. how was ur's ? when will u let u know abt its result ?

trimbak

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2005
Status
Dental Student
swetha_dentist said:
Hi,
interview wasgood. they asked all general questions.they will inform us about the selection in the feb ending.i dint apply for any other school how about u? u dont have anyn plan to write nbde? or write in the mean while?pm me, bye

hi there,

m done with NBDE part I n II

wax

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2005
Status
Dental Student
trimbak said:
hi there,

my interview was ok. it was a personal interview, asked all general questions.

where did u applied last year n how was it ? i m an international dentist. i was looking for 2 year program so that i can get licence to practice in certain state. i found only one such program in rochester that accepts foreign dentist n that offers 2 years of AEGD.

do u know ne other school that offers 2 year AEGD or ne other program for foreign dentist ? please share ur knowledge with me, i will truely appriciate it.
Hi!, I am an international student as well. I was reading your message, and you are saying that 2 year of GPR or AEGD program will allow you to get the license in certain states.....?????I´'ve heard that GPR is not considered a specialty so, it wont help us ti get the license...is that true??????

remore

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2006
Status
may i know why you are intrested in applying AEGD as you finished doing part 1 and 2. you can directly apply for dds, rt?
trimbak said:
hi there,

m done with NBDE part I n II

swetha_dentist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2005
Status
Dental Student
hi,
how are you? i think you can guide in my part 1 like what i should read etc.
thnak you
trimbak said:
hey guys,

thanku

butterjam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Status
swetha_dentist said:
hi,
how are you? i think you can guide in my part 1 like what i should read etc.
thnak you
pls give me some info regarding this school b;coz i am too interested in applyind to aegd for rochester ,is it considered a MS DEGREE and is there stipend and do they make F1 visa

fisheyes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi guys ,

Does anybody know if there is aegd program in chicago? :)

greeny

greeny
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2005
us
Status
hi

even i have applied for AEGD program in rochester ,but i have come to know that there r very few states which allow u to get lincensed after this program .do u know exactly which states allow u to work as a dentist after this program .will appreciate your reply .my id is [email protected]
trimbak said:
hey guys,

thanku

greeny

greeny
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2005
us
Status
hi
somewhere on SDN i read that u appeared for an interview for AEGD program in rochester .do u have any idea which states allow to get lincensed in US.even i have also applied for this program &have my interview in sept but thinking to drop this bcoz i am in texas &texas doesnt consider this program to get lincensed .i will really appreciate your reply

thanks
greeny

trimbak said:
hi sashi,

About the Ads