please help me out ........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nitu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends ......it may look silly but please guide me
i am a final year bds student from india .......i think i have a totally new method or restoring carious teeth ..........i want to do research on this
i want to put this method on trial and want to see weather it works
i have done it on models and want to discuss it with some able person ,but i am not able to find a mentor in this case .........whome to tell and where to go .....pls help me out ........waiting for reply ..nitu

Members don't see this ad.

You could try doing a search on medline and find who is doing research in novel caries prevention such as vaccination.

But if you are a dental school, why not try the faculty where you attend?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for replying friends

ya i am looking in international dental forums ........but i am not able to find anything ......can anybody tell about any forum or site where such participation in research is encouraged

try emailing some researchers at different universities. also try people at NIDCR (washington D.C.) and forsyth (boston).

thanks for reply .............i have sent mail to NIDCR..............lets see what happens

hey friends ........have sent mail to so many universities but no reply :(
what to do???............can somebody guide me ........

hey friends ........have sent mail to so many universities but no reply :(
what to do???............can somebody guide me ........

If the "mail to the many universities" you sent is as cryptic as your original post the lack of response is of little wonder especially since, apparently, the faculty at your school have been equally unimpressed.

hey guys , got reply from NIDCR........they have advised me to choose a research field in future ......also sent me link of a research organization .........whatever it was ......i was overwhelmed by their reply
have asked them for help again ........lets see what happens