Please help!! Nova Southeastern Pharm.D program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mpark20

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to get into the Nova Southeastern Pharm.D program. I'm attending Broward Community College and have a 3.57 GPA with 3 more classes to take before I complete all my prerequisites. My problem is I have 3 C's on my transcript (Calculus, Zooology, & Ethics). The rest of my classes are an A average. Should I retake all 3 classes that I received C's in? Or should which classes do you recommend I retake. I would like to get into the Fall 2010 program. Also please let me know any other suggestions that I can do to mprove my chances of getting in. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

I know you may be wondering why you're not getting a response; you're asking a question that has been answered many many times throughout the forum. Next time, try posting this thread in the WAMC(What Are My Chances?) First of all, you're going to be fine. You have 3 C's. I have 8 C's and I'm confident I'll make it to NOVA pharmacy school. To simply back it up, I'm also applying to 10 other schools just in case. I'm not going to go through my whole life story with you and explain my EC's. In general, you already know HOW you can boost your application. The simple.... blah blah blah. I'm not even going to go into it. Keep searching for your answer. I know I could be more helpful and just tell you the answer but I think a future pharmacy student like you needs to be a little more resilient in finding things out for yourself. Goodluck

Members don't see this ad :)
You will need not to retake those classes but you may need to take classes like biochemistry, and microbiology to increase your chance. I did, and I got in Nova.

3 C's. You'll get in I wouldn't worry about it, they have like over 200 spots with the WPB and FT Lau campus. I know a bunch of ple getting in with gpa barely a 3.0. Apply early