PLEASE HELP - Post Bac College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

francais7979

french7979
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys - I have a quick question!

I am taking a post bac class at a 3rd tier four year school. I am taking physics and currenty getting an A, however I want to take organic chem this summer at another 4 year school which is cheaper and then go finish the other pre-reqs at the first school.

Is this going to look bad or should I stick with one school? I am only going to take 7 classes as post bac student.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.