Please help!!! Problem with Topscore!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katieTX

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did install Topscore to my PC last month, use the key by mannual log in. However last Wed, my PC crashed on me. Now I need to install Topscore to my Desktop. But it didn't work. I emailed them and they said I have to pay for another key.

Anyone can help me? Thanks a ton!!!

Members don't see this ad.

call your credit card company and explain the situation. i.e. dispute the charge.

or perhaps call topscore back and tell them that's what you'll do unless they help.

also perhaps threaten to call the better business bureau

or google for a crack ;)

Unethical? Yes.
But do you wanna waste time begging for a new code/credit card dispute? No.

katieTX said:
I did install Topscore to my PC last month, use the key by mannual log in. However last Wed, my PC crashed on me. Now I need to install Topscore to my Desktop. But it didn't work. I emailed them and they said I have to pay for another key.

Anyone can help me? Thanks a ton!!!

Wow that’s pretty bad on Scholarwares part on not reissuing you a key since you’ve only had the test for a month.

Members don't see this ad :)
cowsgomoo said:
Wow that’s pretty bad on Scholarwares part on not reissuing you a key since you’ve only had the test for a month.

Well just pay it.

$40 worth a lifetime of enjoyment later?

I AM SARA said:
Well just pay it.

$40 worth a lifetime of enjoyment later?

Hey Sara, do you ever have anything constructive to say? Since you joined SDN all your comments have been negative or downright dumb. Put your thinking cap on girl.

To the OP, I suggest you call your credit card company and dispute the charges, it's not fair to pay for the software again.

Hey for everyone thats using TopSCore, do you guys just all download it after you buy it or do you actually send for the CD?! Is there a difference? Will the problem of what happened to Katie still happen for people with CDs? I'm really new at this... if anyone knows.. please help

I ordered it off Amazon, so i actually got the CD. In retrospect i think it would be easier to just download it since you will pay the same price for it in the end and not have to wait for it to be shipped. I had a problem with my cd key too actually (they never sent me one with the cd), i just called scholarware and they emailed me another one. I though they were helpful.

mooredge said:
I ordered it off Amazon, so i actually got the CD. In retrospect i think it would be easier to just download it since you will pay the same price for it in the end and not have to wait for it to be shipped. I had a problem with my cd key too actually (they never sent me one with the cd), i just called scholarware and they emailed me another one. I though they were helpful.
Thanks alot for your response mooredge! I actually ordered the TopScore CD yesterday from ScholarWare.com with Rush shipping.. man, they seem to be having alot of trouble with this "key" to access the materials huh? but atleast they're fixing it... -=P