Please Help - Question about Time Line

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nguyenkimphat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear SDN,

I wanted to ask you for help in regard to dental school application. I know that the application into dental school is on a rolling basis, and the earlier you electronically submit your application, the better chances for you to get acceptances.

The application online opened on June 3rd, and I couldn't submit my application right away, because I was extremely tired from finals and I wanted to wait until the June 17th, because that is the day that two major scholarships that I had applied for is going to be announced - and I was hoping that I could write on my application whether or not I got these two scholarships.

I also am taking my DAT on July 17th.

I was hoping that you could answer my question. Do you think that sending in my application on June 17th, and taking my DAT on July 17th.... are those dates dangerously late for early priority, especially since admissions is on a rolling basis.

Do you think that you can please help me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say June 17 is still quite early in the application year. I would definitely recommend submitting through AADSAS before you take the DAT, because your test scores can always be added to your application when they are ready.