Please help!! Question for those that was accepted to USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BioMaxDDS

It will come true
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
This past week received the acceptance email from USC school of Dentistry. I read the terms and condition attachment that came with the email and now i'm really worried that they will take away the acceptance. Instead of taking the courses that was listed under the planned courses for Spring 2008, I took some other courses to be able to finish my masters degree in biology in May. I did graduate this past weekend with masters degree in biology with 3.88. Since in the letter it was stated the rules are strictly enforced, I am really worried now. I just talked to USC admissions, they told me to email them the classes I took instead of the ones that was listed. Did anyone make the same mistake? Did they take away your acceptance due to this reason?
Please help, i'm really really worried right now :(:(

Members don't see this ad.

I know I cannot help you, but I can offer you some encouragement. I really don't think they'll take your acceptance away. All you have to let them know that the classes they wanted you take were not available the semester you were going to graduate, so you picked to courses most likely to correspond with the ones they recommended or would have. Also let them know, the announcement as to what classes to take should have been given to you earlier, as they should be aware that most semesters are closing in all colleges across the country, so the fault partly lies on them. After all you could not delay your graduation and wait for a response, I'm sure nobody has that kind of time or money. Hope my little rant helps you.

I hope for you all the success you ever need in your life. Good luck to you, and I KNOW you will be at USC this fall.

Thanks for the encouraging words.
This is has nothing to do what classes they wanted to me take. I have finished all the pre-req classes couple years ago. This is about the masters degree I was working on. I took different courses then the ones that I have listed on AADSAS application for Spring 2008. So, instead of taking Biol 8888 I took Biol 8693 (for example).