Quantcast

Please help...regarding DAT scores...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jigabodo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi,
I took the DAT on 8/11, and according to the ADA representative the reports were sent out on 8/16. Up to this date, I've called several schools and some still have not received my DAT score. (LLU, UCSF etc)

Should I wait for another couple of days to see if the scores roll in or do you guys think some of the reports are lost? If they are lost, is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks, advices are much appreciated!

T

toothfairy85

I doubt there is anything you can do about it, except send another. I know it sucks to keep spending money, especially when it is things out of your control. Last year, Oklahoma said they never received my official score report and so I had to send another one, and then about a month later I got a rejection letter. Never anything that said we have your application, it is complete, it is under review, etc. Just a rejection letter.

airsimon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I took the DAT on 8/11, and according to the ADA representative the reports were sent out on 8/16. Up to this date, I've called several schools and some still have not received my DAT score. (LLU, UCSF etc)

Should I wait for another couple of days to see if the scores roll in or do you guys think some of the reports are lost? If they are lost, is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks, advices are much appreciated!

Id wait it out a couple days. The schools that havent received the scores are west coast schools and i believe AADSAS is eastern based (New York). That might mean a day or two difference in the mail.