Please help with deciding between postbacc/master's/SMP programs; thank you!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedSchoolB

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow colleagues!
Please help me decide which master's program I should select because I can't find specifics about these programs:
- Tulane Pathology/Molecular Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University (NSU MD/Dr. Kiran C. Patel Allopathic Medicine) Master of Biomedical Sciences
- Agnes Scott College Master of Medical Sciences

Are there students here who can speak more about the program? I just got accepted and I would love to get more information! The website seems confusing or Tulane is outdated, keeps reverting me to the undergraduate page and I'm also trying to find out what the COA is and how past/current students afforded housing if you're off-campus. I also want to hear honest perspectives like do you recommend it, what would u change if you started over, and if you applied during/before the start of the program or if you waited until after and literally any other advice you can think of! :)

I saw a long thread before with other post-bacc programs but could not find these ones, but I think NSU MD's MBS program is fairly new as well as the med school.
I am in Florida but I am willing to relocate. Aside from the cost, I would like to weigh out options that are "behind-the-scenes" aside from things that can be found in their website/online.

Thank you so much!!!

Members don't see this ad.