Please Help!

Started by 302356
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

3

302356

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

So due to illness I had withdrawn my spring semester freshman year and fall semester sophomore year. Does it make more sense to enter in grades via the credits method? Should I look instead at how my GPA would look? Once I've entered it all in, how can I check to know my AMCAS science gpa?

Secondly, I grew up in a very poor town. Like synonymous with crime and poverty. But I grew up in a working class Korean American family and don't want to feel like a victim or singled out. Do I have to click low SES?