Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joeysquare

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking the DAT in 3 months but i don't have money to spend on prep materials. I have kaplan dat seventh edition, cliffs ap biol, barron's 2nd and 2015 complete kaplan mcat. All those books were given to me from friends that already took the test. I already started with kaplan dat but i find it too general and i was thinking of reading the mcat prep that are much more in detail plus khan academy. Do you think that is enough ???

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also using PATBooster! I'm finding it super helpful for the PAT section and it's very affordable, so you might want to check it out.

I don't know about using MCAT books for the DAT. I've heard they cover more information than you need to know. So you might want to stick to the DATDestroyer or the puple kaplan DAT book, they're the only books I know that are specific for the DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
I think you can download Bio dynamite Notes by Dr. Orgoman for free on his Facebook page, they are very valuable notes and extremely helpful. I advise you to use it instead of cliff bio.
2019 Official DAT Destroyer and OAT Destroyer Study Group
Dr. Romano shares a lot of valuable resources there.
Also, this is a free resource from Chad, he has many questions for Gen Chem and orgo and Math.
DEFEAT the DAT
Lastly, the organic chemistry tutor guy is a valuable resource to study Orgo and gen chem and also Math.
He is amazing
you can access a lot of his videos for free: Here
or you can pay 10 dollars a month and get his DAt and GRe videos for Math and Chemistries.
Here
Math & Science Tutor is creating Mostly Educational Videos | Patreon

I have an old destroyer book, but I have finals now if I find it, I will send it to you if you live on the east coast.
I actually have tried to find it for you for the last half an hour, but I have notes from my first year of college still in my closet lol.
I also have a 2009 dat test which can't be found anymore. I can send it to you.
It's crucial to get the latest version of the destroyer, but I hope I can find the 2016 version and send it to you.

I personally used DATDestroyer, PATBooster, Chad's videos (can be used for free) and Feralis Notes (available online for free). I thought they cove pretty much everything you need to know.

Members don't see this ad :)