kchavda

New Member
10+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2005
2
0
Status
Hi Friends !

I am new to this forum. I have not applied to match :( and now i have cleared Step 2 CS, so now i want to try my luck in post match.

So, anyone can send me the list of unfulled positions tomorrow ? Please it will be a great help. my E-mail is [email protected]

Thank you. :)
 

hopeful05

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2005
452
0
35
PA
Status
Pharmacist
does anyone know what this^^^ is about??????? coz i don't get it :confused: :scared:
 

saffronrain

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2005
566
0
Status
Other Health Professions Student
is it about residency ...?

damn, i don't know.. just taking a stab in the dark. i'll worry about all that once i get into med school. :scared:
 

KaliforniaDoll

Reformed
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2002
1,294
2
Republic of NY
Visit site
Status
Yes. It is about residency program matching. This matching process is exactly like our indian arranged marriages.
Residency candidates are like brides and residency programs are like bridegrooms. The matching system is like marriage brokers. If everything suits well residency candidates gets matched with their favorite residency program.

If they are not matched candidate is in trouble. Then try for post-match process which is like love marriage. They just get hooked with random programs if they are lucky.
It is very simple. :)
 

pretiwoman

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2005
25
0
Status
newyorker said:
Yes. It is about residency program matching. This matching process is exactly like our indian arranged marriages.
Residency candidates are like brides and residency programs are like bridegrooms. The matching system is like marriage brokers. If everything suits well residency candidates gets matched with their favorite residency program.

If they are not matched candidate is in trouble. Then try for post-match process which is like love marriage. They just get hooked with random programs if they are lucky.
It is very simple. :)
wow newyorker.............that was a gr8 way of explaining things.
 

tmudi

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2004
19
0
Status
Crystal Clear


newyorker said:
Yes. It is about residency program matching. This matching process is exactly like our indian arranged marriages.
Residency candidates are like brides and residency programs are like bridegrooms. The matching system is like marriage brokers. If everything suits well residency candidates gets matched with their favorite residency program.

If they are not matched candidate is in trouble. Then try for post-match process which is like love marriage. They just get hooked with random programs if they are lucky.
It is very simple. :)
 

KaliforniaDoll

Reformed
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2002
1,294
2
Republic of NY
Visit site
Status
pretiwoman said:
wow newyorker.............that was a gr8 way of explaining things.

aww.. pretiwoman..actually, i can explain some extra-academic subjects in a better way like...never mind. ;)
 

pretiwoman

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2005
25
0
Status
newyorker said:
aww.. pretiwoman..actually, i can explain some extra-academic subjects in a better way like...never mind. ;)
no doubts abt that here...... or for that matter not a soul on this forum`s gonna doubt abt that unusual talent of urs. i hope ur just as good with ur academic subs too so that pretty soon u can find a much better place to treat ur pts than ur cabby back seat............. ;)
 

KaliforniaDoll

Reformed
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2002
1,294
2
Republic of NY
Visit site
Status
pretiwoman said:
no doubts abt that here...... or for that matter not a soul on this forum`s gonna doubt abt that unusual talent of urs. i hope ur just as good with ur academic subs too so that pretty soon u can find a much better place to treat ur pts than ur cabby back seat............. ;)
aawww...prettyface: if a badboy could be a great president, a badboy could be a great doctor. Do not rate the quality of the job by the quality of the person. It all depends on how good the job is done.
Only the performance counts, not the performer. ;)
 

pretiwoman

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2005
25
0
Status
newyorker said:
aawww...prettyface: if a badboy could be a great president, a badboy could be a great doctor. Do not rate the quality of the job by the quality of the person. It all depends on how good the job is done.
Only the performance counts, not the performer. ;)
hey hey hey...... i wasent judging anyone, i dont have the right to sir!!!!!! i was just wishing u luck....... & what do mean to say....... u r not a quality person???????????? ok!!! if u say so
 

KaliforniaDoll

Reformed
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2002
1,294
2
Republic of NY
Visit site
Status
pretiwoman said:
hey hey hey...... i wasent judging anyone, i dont have the right to sir!!!!!! i was just wishing u luck....... & what do mean to say....... u r not a quality person???????????? ok!!! if u say so
Nah! i am just 22 carat not 24 carat. it is ok. :oops:
Some people prefer 22 carat. :D