please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello
i have a lot of problems with the PAT section. what is the best book to buy that has almost the same difficulty.i bought topscore pro, but everyone says that its easy, but i am still having problems with the PAT section. i am planning to get a AA20 minimum. do you think a 4.0 science gpa and AA25 is good enough to get a student with 60 credits to get accepted to any dental school?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

issa said:
hello
i have a lot of problems with the PAT section. what is the best book to buy that has almost the same difficulty.i bought topscore pro, but everyone says that its easy, but i am still having problems with the PAT section. i am planning to get a AA20 minimum. do you think a 4.0 science gpa and AA25 is good enough to get a student with 60 credits to get accepted to any dental school?

thanks

first of all, what's the rush?

edit: disregard the first statement, you probably have been through this, and put a lot of time into it.

if your asking if 4.0 is good enough, i seriously am doubting your mental ability, (it doesn't get any better than 4.0)

AA25 is TOP NOTCH STUFF - if you can pull it off, with the 4.0 GPA, proves that you are ACADEMICALY ready for dental school.

best book for PAT = Barrons.

Good Luck :luck:

iambatman said:
first of all, what's the rush?

edit: disregard the first statement, you probably have been through this, and put a lot of time into it.

if your asking if 4.0 is good enough, i seriously am doubting your mental ability, (it doesn't get any better than 4.0)

AA25 is TOP NOTCH STUFF - if you can pull it off, with the 4.0 GPA, proves that you are ACADEMICALY ready for dental school.

best book for PAT = Barrons.

Good Luck :luck:

is it barron's 10th edition? ISBN:

Members don't see this ad :)
issa said:
is it barron's 10th edition? ISBN:

You should know...you ARE Jesus :D

No, I dont think you stand a chance. Most dental schools dont even look at applicants under 6.0 GPA and 32 AA, 32 TS and 35 PAT.
So better luck in your next life.

TODDS2BE said:
No, I dont think you stand a chance. Most dental schools dont even look at applicants under 6.0 GPA and 32 AA, 32 TS and 35 PAT.

I heard Howard has a 4.7 GPA average.

issa said:
hello

thanks

To be serious...

If dental schools do accept students without a bachelors degree, it would have to be top notch students. Having a 4.0 and 21-25, in my opinion, is a top notch student and therefore you would have a chance. Also, make sure you're not just numbers! Have much shadowing, volunteer work, etc. Showing them that you are truely interested in the field of Dentistry will give them another reason to accept you.

Audio is really hung up on where people attend undergrad at...get over it, you have to work hard most places to get good grades.

Generallee said:
To be serious...

If dental schools do accept students without a bachelors degree, it would have to be top notch students. Having a 4.0 and 21-25, in my opinion, is a top notch student and therefore you would have a chance. Also, make sure you're not just numbers! Have much shadowing, volunteer work, etc. Showing them that you are truely interested in the field of Dentistry will give them another reason to accept you.

when your not on an admissions committee and not in a dental school its probably bad to give this advice, but at least you said in your opinion.

so, that may not be worth much judging from prior postings, in my opinion...

TODDS2BE said:

LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was hilarious! People around me think i've lost my mind!