Please Help!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lactrice424

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The other day I received a letter from LECOM stating that my immunization forms were incomplete! They said that I needed a titer for Hepatitis B with numbers, NOT just a simple lab result test stating "immune" or "not immune"! I have called at least 4 hospital labs now, and NONE of them provide an immunization number....NONE! Could somebody please lead me in the right direction? I seriously don't know where to go from here, and I have to get lab documentation with an immunization number in order to matriculate! PLEASE HELP!!!! 😕