Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

winter32842

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't take the PCAT. I am a second year student.

Can you please tell me the colleges that accept students in the pre-pharmacy program as a second year student. I researched so much on the internet but can't find much colleges.

I know some college that don't require PCAT but I don't qualify because of the pre-Pharmacy course requirements.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
 
I didn't take the PCAT. I am a second year student.

Can you please tell me the colleges that accept students in the pre-pharmacy program as a second year student. I researched so much on the internet but can't find much colleges.

I know some college that don't require PCAT but I don't qualify because of the pre-Pharmacy course requirements.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Good luck to you! www.pharmcas.org
 
I didn't take the PCAT. I am a second year student.

Can you please tell me the colleges that accept students in the pre-pharmacy program as a second year student. I researched so much on the internet but can't find much colleges.

I know some college that don't require PCAT but I don't qualify because of the pre-Pharmacy course requirements.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

i know xavier in new orleans is 2 yr undergrad and doesn't require pcat, but they have some courses that most schools don't require....(religion, philosophy, health ethics) i applied there last year, but i had a bad experience with their admissions department... long story short, the people were rude and unorganized.

if i were you, i'd still try to take the pcat, it opens many more doors to where you can apply.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i know xavier in new orleans is 2 yr undergrad and doesn't require pcat, but they have some courses that most schools don't require....(religion, philosophy, health ethics) i applied there last year, but i had a bad experience with their admissions department... long story short, the people were rude and unorganized.

if i were you, i'd still try to take the pcat, it opens many more doors to where you can apply.

I looked up Xavier long time ago. Xavier is not real Pharmacy school yet. It needs to get accreditation.
 
I looked up Xavier long time ago. Xavier is not real Pharmacy school yet. It needs to get accreditation.

Your information is incorrect, Xavier is a REAL pharmacy school and they are accredited. Xavier's accreditation has never been in jeopardy.