please i need help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

killerman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay guyz i was admitted into stlcop and first semester got mostly b's and one c- in chemistry and one d+ is psycology. i had to retake psycology again in second semester and got a c- (72) so i was kicked out. my other grade were d tooo in bio and chem 2 and calc. i regret fooling around and not studying at all. and i know i can get A but my school didnt give me a chance. the dean told me i can take the pre requisit and trasfer back after taking a pcat. but what i wana know is if i do go to a community college and get all A and a good PCAT score will pharmacy school accept me even though i failed out of one. i really want to be a pharmacist and would like to get into a pharmacy school as quickly as possible. i did read some poeple who spend 5 years taking courses and other degree to be able to get into one. will i be able to get into one just by taking all the pre requist classes in two years and the pcat. sry for making this long.

Members don't see this ad.

okay guyz i was admitted into stlcop and first semester got mostly b's and one c- in chemistry and one d+ is psycology. i had to retake psycology again in second semester and got a c- (72) so i was kicked out. my other grade were d tooo in bio and chem 2 and calc. i regret fooling around and not studying at all. and i know i can get A but my school didnt give me a chance. the dean told me i can take the pre requisit and trasfer back after taking a pcat. but what i wana know is if i do go to a community college and get all A and a good PCAT score will pharmacy school accept me even though i failed out of one. i really want to be a pharmacist and would like to get into a pharmacy school as quickly as possible. i did read some poeple who spend 5 years taking courses and other degree to be able to get into one. will i be able to get into one just by taking all the pre requist classes in two years and the pcat. sry for making this long.

I don't know much on this topic, but it is possible! I feel like it's like failing out your freshman year and starting over again (which I've heard lots of stories about). Your GPA will suffer but you'll have an upward trend. Good luck!
Read this thread: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=914461

see what i really want to know is what are my chances of trasferring into a pharmacy school after just taking the pre requicest and the pcat within two years??