Please input reapplicant.. what should I do differently.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Raocaudal2020_doc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN members,

I needed help. I am a reapplicant and applying for NRMP 2017.

Brief over view of my cv:

4 week elective
9 week research

Usmle step 1:236
step2ck 250
cs: first attempt

YOG:2014,GC

4 Us lors (2 research 2 from the elective)

7 Interviews in total -----> unmatched

What should I do differently or what should i ADD to increase my chances to match this time.
 
Hello SDN members,

I needed help. I am a reapplicant and applying for NRMP 2017.

Brief over view of my cv:

4 week elective
9 week research

Usmle step 1:236
step2ck 250
cs: first attempt

YOG:2014,GC

4 Us lors (2 research 2 from the elective)

7 Interviews in total -----> unmatched

What should I do differently or what should i ADD to increase my chances to match this time.
You posted in a pre-med forum. A post in the residency application forum would be better. https://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/eras-and-the-nrmp-match.190/
Are you IMG? AMG?