please insight needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msting22

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone currently enrolled in the post bacc program at West Chester University in PA or know of anyone who is? The same question goes for American University and agnes Scott. I did a search on the forum but found no information.

Members don't see this ad.

msting22 said:
Is anyone currently enrolled in the post bacc program at West Chester University in PA or know of anyone who is? The same question goes for American University and agnes Scott. I did a search on the forum but found no information.

Good luck with WCU. They've had my app for months, and when I called (again) they said they'd call me back to set up an interview. Then I called them 2 weeks later (to follow up) and Kay (assistant director) said they have not received my forms from admissions... they just seem very disorganized! I'll be VERY impressed if you were able to get through to them! Good luck! :luck:

the truth 101 said:
Good luck with WCU. They've had my app for months, and when I called (again) they said they'd call me back to set up an interview. Then I called them 2 weeks later (to follow up) and Kay (assistant director) said they have not received my forms from admissions... they just seem very disorganized! I'll be VERY impressed if you were able to get through to them! Good luck! :luck:

It's been a while since you posted your question asking about Agnes Scott, but if you still are interested let me know and I'd be glad to talk about it. I did post-bac there 03-04 and LOVED it.