Please, let me know what should I do?

Started by crieka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crieka

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a brother who was diagnosed with a tumor in his brain a few weeks ago. I want to tell my parents, but I promised him not to tell my parents. He wanted to do it himself. However, he said he won't tell my parents any time soon. If you were in my shoes, what will you do? I will be in medical school, but not yet. So I don't really know much about how serious the situation is. I know early treatment is always the best course of action, but a promise is a promise. Please help, thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.