Please Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

OKAY THIS IS MY PROBLEM:

I HAVE BEEN STUDING FOR ABOUT A MONTH OR SO, I REALLY DID NOT READ ALL OF THE KAPALAN BOOK, I JUST SKIMMED THROUGH IT, HOWEVER WHAT I DID I TOOK THE SUBJECT TESTS THAT CAME WITH THE CLASS AND MADE IT LIKE A SMALL BOOK, I am regs to take the DAT june28, and the past two days I took Kaplan practice exams for the science and kept scoring low like 17,16,. My plan now was to go into destroyer and spend 3 weeks on it and take topscorer and achiever Test and review all, and go ahead and take the exam. Do you think it’s a good idea or not. Or should I go back and read the Kaplan blue book from cover to cover seeing that I only have 1 month and 10 days, and have limited time for destroyer and topscorer and achiever? Please

Members don't see this ad.

if i was you i would definitely know the kaplan book inside out for the science at least and the go to the subject tests. go over the questions you got wrong. then buy schaums biology out line and go over that a few times. once your done with that knock out the destroyer and finish off with the top score and achiever exams.