Please Please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sai19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DATs early July and my scores are:

PAT: 20
RC: 22
Bio: 22
GC: 22
OC:23
QR: 14
TS:23
AA:21

I am so sad about my QR score. I already submitted my AADSAS application on July 7th and it's been verified. I'm just waiting for them to mail it out.

My overall gpa is a 3.52, my science gpa is a 3.36

I have a lot of research and EC experience. I also have a Master's of Public Health from a reputable private university and graduated with a overall GPA of 3.9.

But i'm still wondering if I need to retake this exam in october.
I've applied to 18 schools, mostly in the NE area.

I really need your help...i'm so stressed out and i just feel like crying! im so frustrated that i honestly don't know what to do and i don't want to take the DATs again...since it would be in october and that would be soo late...

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I would not retake unless schools that I really wanted to apply to had QR section cutoffs for above 14. You'll have to check to see if schools have cutoffs or maybe even call all of those you are applying to and ask. From what I hear, QR is the least important section and your other scores are great so it may not be worth retaking unless a QR cutoff becomes an issue.

edit: there's another thread somewhere that discusses cutoffs I believe..

I am so sad about my QR score. I already submitted my AADSAS application on July 7th and it's been verified. I'm just waiting for them to mail it out.

I have a lot of research and EC experience. I also have a Master's of Public Health from a reputable private university and graduated with a overall GPA of 3.9.

I really need your help...i'm so stressed out and i just feel like crying! im so frustrated that i honestly don't know what to do and i don't want to take the DATs again...since it would be in october and that would be soo late...

Thank you so much!

Call each of the schools you are applying to and ask them whether you have a chance because of that 14 QR. That is the best way to do it.

Thank you so much!

Buddy, we are on the same boat :oops: