Please post Kaplan vs Real DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdman12345

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread will be very helpful for everyone who took the 3 Kaplan Online Tests. Can you please post your 3 Kaplan online test scores AND also your real DAT scores for comparitive purposes. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

AA = 19 PAT = 18 (Kaplan online test) See my signature for REAL results...

My Kaplan practice test scores averaged around 21 AA/20 TS/21 PAT, with my highest being 23/22/23. I also did the three TopScore exams with my average scores around 22/21/23. My scores in all categories went up on the real thing, except QR (which stayed around the same as my practice average) and PAT (which dropped a bit). Good luck to you, doing practice exams helps a lot! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
kaplan stuff is generally harder than the real test but it is really good to practice with. I have some subject tests in pdf form that I am selling if anyone is interested pm me.

$20 gets you...
bio
gchem
orgo
rc
qr
integative test (full length sci and rc)
pat (all sections)

I have ~ 5 tests per subject and they all have detailed answers, it was the most useful thing i used when studying for the DAT.

how do you guys get to the kaplan online tests? do you need to be in the class to take them?