1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Please post your Step 2-CS PIPE experience

Discussion in 'Step I' started by Jaded Soul, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Jaded Soul

Jaded Soul Proloxil > Zoloft
    7+ Year Member

The first of the PIPE testing has started. It would be really interesting to hear what the experience is like if anyone has done it yet.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ericeclipse

ericeclipse New Member

From the USMLE Webpage:

"All participants must sign a confidentiality agreement whereby they agree not to discuss the cases or content of the PIPE in any setting, including e-mail or any Internet websites or listserves. Violation of this agreement will constitute irregular behavior with respect to the USMLE and will be aggressively investigated. Violators are subject to severe disciplinary action including being barred from future USMLE examinations."

4. Jaded Soul

Jaded Soul Proloxil > Zoloft
    7+ Year Member

Thank you for you insight. I'm sure glad that you went through the hassle of searching the USMLE website to find that quote. I'm really impressed. Great first post, too. Strong work, really. :rolleyes:

You obviously have not read this forum long. Sharing experiences about these exams is common and expected. Do a search, browse a little, and see for yourself. What is not and has never been expected is disclosure of specific information on the test. Step 2-CS is brand new and its mere existance is an annoyance for many people who believe it shouldn't even be implemented, yet get the honor of being guinnea pigs.

Just the fact that you're reading this forum and clicked on this topic says you're trying to gain a little insight into these standardized tests as well. So unless you're never going to read a single message about someone's exam experience, your post comes off as pretty hypocritical. How about trying to contribute something useful with post #2 and beyond?

(...RANT MODE OFF)

5. pxz

pxz Justice
    7+ Year Member

IMGs have been taking CSA for years and I think it is pretty similar to Step 2-CS. There are tons of IMG forums on the web and you can probably find some advice/experiences from there.