please? *puppy eyes*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Utterdevotion

Hopeful future pharmacist
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that a lot of you guys are really busy but I would really really appreciate it, if anyone is willing to read my Personal Statement. I'm anxious to get some comments on it and submit the the PharmCAS app ASAP.

Please? *puppy eyes*

My much thanks in advance!!

~ Deanna
 
Utterdevotion said:
I know that a lot of you guys are really busy but I would really really appreciate it, if anyone is willing to read my Personal Statement. I'm anxious to get some comments on it and submit the the PharmCAS app ASAP.

Please? *puppy eyes*

My much thanks in advance!!

~ Deanna
I will take a look at it for you...and i hope you will do the same for me. Just PM me.
 
Utterdevotion said:
I know that a lot of you guys are really busy but I would really really appreciate it, if anyone is willing to read my Personal Statement. I'm anxious to get some comments on it and submit the the PharmCAS app ASAP.

Please? *puppy eyes*

My much thanks in advance!!

~ Deanna

Sure send me your application......I will take a look at it and provide some suggestionson that